03 July 2007

-theory ...done-


…i probably shouldn't post a picture when i don't know what the text content is, oh well. the most important thing is, as of 14:00, friday 29. june 2007, i am done with my theory paper!!!! and since i'm not planning on going for a masters, this was my last theoretical paper …and this makes me happy. that is to say, relieved. i also have a good feeling about the work i did. nathan read almost all of the paper before i turned in the final version and he thought it was much better than the last theory paper i wrote in three days.... now the only thing standing between me and a diploma is the furniture project, and that is something that i enjoy doing. so, it's clear sailing from here on…

for those who would like to read the final version of my theory paper …let me know.

No comments: